[Grad-postdoc-assn] [Postdocs] Thompson Lecture Series with Dr. Ruth DeFries - Sign up for meetings, dinner and the potluck!

Micah Hahn mhahn at ucar.edu
Wed Apr 16 16:25:26 MDT 2014

Hi postdocs,

Thanks to those who made it to the lunch and discussion with Ruth
today.  Our next event is dinner this evening at Centro
<https://www.google.com/maps/preview?ie=UTF-8&q=centro+boulder&fb=1&gl=us&hq=centro+boulder&cid=6766030467771701494&ei=LwNPU9jJCIemyATU0YLgDQ&ved=0CDgQrwswAA>at
6pm.  Feel free to show up even if you haven't RSVPed at this point.

I also wanted to give everyone a heads up that due to budget issues, we
won't have a formal catered breakfast tomorrow morning, but your trusty
TLS committee has you covered and will make sure that everyone is
well-fed in the early hours of the day.  So come hungry and prepped with
your best questions.

Potluck dinner is tomorrow night directly following Ruth's public
presentation.

Micah