[Grad-postdoc-assn] Brewery bike ride on Saturday

Hanna Lee hannal at ucar.edu
Fri Sep 6 10:52:42 MDT 2013

Hi everyone,

Here's the plan.
We're meeting for lunch at the Southern Sun and get started around 1pm.
Anyone who wants to start from there can join us at noon. Some people are
joining from Avery at 1:30pm so anyone who lives in north Boulder can join
us at Avery. Things can get a bit out of wack in Avery....so I'm not sure
if we can keep a good time schedule afterwards but if anyone wants to do
part of it, just give me a call at 352-246-5677.

12:00pm Southern Sun lunch-beer
1:30pm Avery

Below are locations.
Southern Sun: 627 S Broadway St, Boulder, CO 80305
Avery: 5763 Arapahoe Ave, Boulder, CO 80303
Asher: 4699 Nautilus Ct #104, Boulder, CO 80301
Bootstrap: 6778 N 79th St, Niwot, CO 80503
Oskar Blues Restaurant: 1555 South Hover Street (Note that this is the
restaurant location not the tap room)
Left Hand: 1265 Boston Ave, Longmont, CO 80501

See you there,
Hanna

Email: hannal at ucar.edu
http://www.cgd.ucar.edu/staff/hannal/