[Grad-postdoc-assn] NCAR postdoc happy hour: Fri Oct 25, 5pm, Under the Sun

Jason English jenglish at ucar.edu
Thu Oct 17 14:59:19 MDT 2013

Hello NCAR postdocs and other visiting scientists,

Our next happy hour will be Friday Oct 25 at 5pm at Under the Sun. This is
a great opportunity to meet and network with other postdocs and visiting
scientists.  Please RSVP if you will be there; we hope you can!

Under the Sun, located in the Table Mesa Shopping Center, has a great happy
hour from 4-6pm, but *does not take credit cards*.

Jason English
on behalf of the Fellows Networking
Committee<http://www.asp.ucar.edu/pdfp/committees.php>