[Grad-postdoc-assn] Fwd: TableTalk Today

Paula Fisher paulad at ucar.edu
Tue May 7 11:46:06 MDT 2013

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	TableTalk Today
Date: 	Tue, 07 May 2013 10:56:48 -0600
From: 	Jielun Sun <jsun at ucar.edu>
To: 	ESL-UCAR at mailman.ucar.edu, AsianCircle_Events at ucar.edu, Paula
Fisher <paulad at ucar.edu>

TableTalk is a low-pressure way to practice English conversational
skills, to form relationships with each other and with native speakers
of English, and to have a good time. If English is your first language,
come join us to get to know more of your colleagues from abroad.

By organizing these table talks, we hope participants can gain
professional knowledge and vocabularies in different professional areas
during this one hour program. Experts agree that people need broader
knowledge to build a good life, and a better career. See you in Table Talk.

We meet from 12-1 p.m. in the Foothills Cafeteria Atrium. Look for the
TableTalk sign. We usually meet on the first Tuesday of the month.
<http://www.ucar.edu/today/Calendar/index.php>

--
Jielun Sun
Mesoscale and Microscale Meteorology (MMM) Division
jsun at ucar.edu
http://www.mmm.ucar.edu/people/jsun/