[Grad-postdoc-assn] Happy Hour after Perlwitz Lecture, 3/26

Kyla Dahlin kdahlin at ucar.edu
Mon Mar 25 14:26:01 MDT 2013

Hi All,

Just a reminder that we'll be heading to the Southern Sun tomorrow after
the CGD seminar (~4:45 pm, though I'll be down there a bit earlier to snag
a table).

Please join us!
~kyla

On Thu, Feb 28, 2013 at 9:00 AM, <ault at ucar.edu> wrote:

> Hi Postdocs,
>
> Just wanted to give everyone a heads up that we are planning a happy hour
> with our ASP/CGD speaker (Judith Perlwitz, NOAA) on 3/26 at southern sun,
> ~4:45 pm (i.e., right after her talk in ML). This will be instead of the
> typical lunch with the speaker. I will send out more details when I know
> them.
>
> Best,
> Toby

Kyla M. Dahlin
ASP Postdoctoral Fellow
Climate & Global Dynamics | Terrestrial Sciences
Boulder, CO 80307
www.cgd.ucar.edu/staff/kdahlin