[Grad-postdoc-assn] Final Reminder: Thompson Lecture Series 20-22 March, 2013

Zachary Lebo lebo at ucar.edu
Tue Mar 19 14:07:34 MDT 2013

Hi Again,

This is a final reminder about the Thompson Lecture Series that begins
tomorrow morning.  The series kicks off with breakfast and a career
discussion at 8:30a in FL2 1002.  This will be followed by a group
photo and after a short break, the first seminar (11a) in the main
seminar room in FL2.

Please do not forget to pick a dish to bring to the potluck on
Thursday evening
[https://wiki.ucar.edu/display/aspthompson08/Potluck+dinner+with+Peter+Vitousek].

The remainder of the details can be found below.

See you all tomorrow morning.

Best,
TLS Committee