[Grad-postdoc-assn] TLS Dinner on Wednesday March 20th

Gulnur Dogan gulnur at ucar.edu
Mon Mar 11 09:38:17 MDT 2013

Dear postdocs and grad students,

As you know there will be an informal dinner next Wednesday at 5:30 PM at
Restaurant Agave, one of the best Mexican restaurants in town! It is at
2845 28th Street -- very close to CG and FL campuses.

Please drop me an email if you plan to attend -- unless you already have
emailed me. It is usually a good opportunity not only to get to know the
TLS speaker more closely in a relaxed atmosphere but also to catch up with
your fellow postdocs and grad students.

Let me know by noon on Wednesday March 13, so that I know how big of a
table to reserve.

Thanks,
Gulnur
@ CG1