[Grad-postdoc-assn] ASP Hike and Networking Event

Paula Fisher paulad at ucar.edu
Wed Jul 3 13:52:08 MDT 2013

***RSVP Required if you plan to attend**
*

*Hike and Breakfast at the Mesa Lab, July 11th @ 8:15 on the Tree Plaza *

Join us for a hike on July 11th first thing in the morning.The group
will leave the Tree Plaza at 8:15 for a 1.5 hour hike.Please plan to
arrive on the shuttle or shortly thereafter so we can leave promptly at
8:15.Be sure to bring water and a snack with you.When we return, we'll
enjoy breakfast while taking the opportunity to network with other
postdocs, graduate students, and faculty members at NCAR.If hiking isn't
an option for you, please join us for breakfast sometime around 9:45.

All postdocs and graduate students at NCAR are invited to join us.In
addition, we'd like to extend a special invitation to all Graduate
Visitor Program and Faculty Fellowship Program participants as well.

    ASP Hike
    Thursday July 11th
    ML Tree Plaza
    8:15 Hike
    9:45-11:00 Breakfast

**Please let me know if you plan to attend.**

Paula