[Grad-postdoc-assn] Fwd: Ramon Margalef Summer Colloquia. Summer School at Barcelona (Spain)

Paula Fisher paulad at ucar.edu
Thu Jan 3 11:43:29 MST 2013

fyi

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Ramon Margalef Summer Colloquia. Summer School at Barcelona
(Spain)
Date: 	Thu, 3 Jan 2013 19:40:49 +0100 (CET)
From: 	MargalefColloquia at acoio.org <margalefcolloquia at acoio.org>
To: 	undisclosed-recipients:;

Dear college,
We think that this Summer Course, inspired by your successful Summer
Colloquia may be of interest to your PhD students and post. This course
can be a good exchange experience with colleagues from different
laboratories within the setting of the city of Barcelona

Please find enclosed a poster with the information relative to the next
edition of the Ramon Margalef Summer Colloquia to be carried out from 1
to 13 July 2013 in the Marine Sciences Institute in Barcelona.
This first edition will be about "Physical-Biological Ocean
Interactions: from the Micro to the Large Scale". The Colloquium,
addressed to advanced doctoral students and recent PhDs, is jointly
organized by the Catalan Association of Oceanographers (www.acoio.org)
and the Institute of Marine
Sciences (www.icm.csic.es). For further information you may visit the
web page of the Colloquium at
http://www.acoio.org/margalef-summer-colloquia/
We think this new Summer Colloquia, inspired in your
We will appreciate the maximum diffusion of this announcement.
Aurora Requena and Eli Bonfill
Organizing Committee
margalefcolloquia at acoio.org