[Grad-postdoc-assn] Fwd: [Admin_net] September 3, 2013 - 11:00 am

Paula Fisher paulad at ucar.edu
Tue Aug 27 09:16:12 MDT 2013

FYI

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	[Admin_net] September 3, 2013 - 11:00 am
Date: 	Mon, 26 Aug 2013 15:55:10 -0600
From: 	Susie Siders <siders at ucar.edu>
To: 	admin_net at ucar.edu

Hi all:

The Western Governors' Association Executive Director, James Ogsbury,
and members of his staff - Holly Propst, Policy Director; Ann Walker,
Program Director; and Carlee Brown, Policy Associate - will be here on
September 3 at 11:00 am in the Mesa Lab Main Seminar Room. He will give
a talk on the issues important to the western governors and how we can
engage with our elected officials to achieve best results.

We hope that you will be able to attend and that you will get the word
out to others!

Best regards,

Susie Siders

Susie Siders          email: siders at ucar.edu
UCAR President's Office  (303)497-1650
UCAR  -  University Corporation for Atmospheric Research
3090 Center Green Drive, Boulder, CO 80301