[Grad-postdoc-assn] TLS Selection Meeting at 3:30 Today (April 29)

Nick Pedatella nickp at ucar.edu
Mon Apr 29 09:45:15 MDT 2013

Dear Postdocs,

As a reminder, we will be meeting to select the TLS lecturers for 2013-2014 at 3:30 today in FL2-1002. This will be your opportunity to vote on who will be visiting as part of the TLS next year, so please plan on attending. Refreshments will be served.

You can review the nominees here: https://wiki.ucar.edu/display/aspthompson08/Lecturer+NOMINATIONS+for+FALL+2013+and+SPRING+2014

If anyone is unable to attend, you can still participate by sending me your top three choices by 3:00.

Nick, on behalf of the TLS organizing committe