[Grad-postdoc-assn] NSF/NCAR Postdoc Workshop

Paula Fisher paulad at ucar.edu
Thu Apr 18 11:12:34 MDT 2013

Hi All,

Just a reminder that the NSF/NCAR postdoc meeting is on Monday. The
agenda is attached.  The agenda was prepared for the AGS postdocs, so
/*please ignore the Sunday Schedule and the Tuesday schedule after 10:15*/.

All postdocs are invited to attend.  ASP postdocs should plan to attend
the Monday session and Tuesday morning at the Mesa Lab.  You do not need
to attend the tours that begin at 10:45.  Dinner is optional, but I know
that many of you plan to attend.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Paula