[Grad-postdoc-assn] Postdoc lunch this Friday (RSVP)

Hanna Lee hannal at ucar.edu
Tue Sep 18 11:22:24 MDT 2012

Hi all,

Postdoc lunch is back! We're going to meet at the Southern Sun this
Friday (9/21) around noon. I will be there before noon to get a table.
RSVP me by Thursday afternoon if you are interested so I know how big
of a table to get. Please feel free to invite any friends, visitors,
newcomers, graduate students, or any other postdocs from nearby
institution.

Here's some information about Southern Sun for those new
(http://www.mountainsunpub.com/index.html). Please note that Southern
Sun is located in the Table Mesa shopping center (Table Mesa
Dr/Broadway). Southern Sun also does not accept credit card, so please
bring cash or check.

Hope to see you there,
Hanna

--