[Grad-postdoc-assn] Wednesday Dinner with Stephanie Pfirman

Nick Pedatella nickp at ucar.edu
Mon May 14 05:51:45 MDT 2012

Dear Postdocs,

Stephanie Pfirman will be visiting Wednesday-Friday this week as part of
the Thompson Lecture Series. She will be joining us for dinner at 5:30 on
Wednesday at Boulder Beer. Please let me know if you plan on attending.

We will also be having a potluck dinner on Thursday at the Mesa Lab. All
postdocs as well as their families are welcome to attend. If you plan on
attending please signup to bring a dish to share (
https://wiki.ucar.edu/display/aspthompson08/Stephanie+Pfirman+Potluck ).

Please also consider signing up for an individual meeting on Wednesday,
Thursday, or Friday. You may sign up for a meeting here:
https://wiki.ucar.edu/display/aspthompson08/Stephanie+Pfirman+individual+meetings

 Nick, on behalf of the TLS organizing committee