[Grad-postdoc-assn] continue happy hours?

Jason English jenglish at ucar.edu
Wed May 9 11:05:19 MDT 2012

Thanks for your responses.  I received 10 replies; unfortunately those that
replied suggested different days of the week, and some wanted to meet
earlier (~4pm) while others wanted to meet later (~6pm).

Perhaps with the new summer postdocs there may be ample attendance. Let's
try a happy hour in June at Bacaro, on one of these dates:

Friday, June 1 at 5pm
Wednesday, June 6 at 5pm

If you are interested, please let me know if one, both, or neither of these
days will work for you.  The most votes will win!

~Jason