[Grad-postdoc-assn] House Sitting Opportunity

Paula Fisher paulad at ucar.edu
Thu Mar 1 09:41:48 MST 2012

Dear Colleagues,

My wife and I are away in the period 19 March - 6 April, 2012 and  we are looking for a
responsible person who might enjoy living in our furnished house in downtown Boulder for
this 3-week period and watch over our  two sweet cats. Our furnished house is very nice
and within an easy bicycle ride to/from the Foothills/Center Green Labs on off-road bike
trails and is within a lovely family-oriented neighborhood, a 10 minute walk from
Pearl St Mall. Our two friendly cats will need to have their food and water bowls kept
filled and will need to be let out/in when you are home during the day. It is perfect
for a temporary visitor to NCAR who might like to live closer to FL/CG in a comfortable
home near downtown. If you know someone potentially interested, please have him/her
contact me as soon as possible.

Thanks very much,
Jim Brasseur, ASP Faculty Fellow
(brasseur at psu.edu, 814-409-1000 cell, 303-497-1880 NCAR).

JAMES G. BRASSEUR
Professor of Mechanical Engineering, Bioengineering, and Mathematics
The Pennsylvania State University
brasseur at psu.edu

ON SABBATICAL (Aug 2011 - 2012):
Atmospheric Chemistry Division
P.O. Box 3000
Boulder, CO 80307, USA
Office (Room 1556, FL0): +1 (303) 497-1880

PERMANENT ADDRESS:
205 Reber Building
The Pennsylvania State University
University Park, PA 16802, U.S.A.
Office: +1 (814) 865-3159; Fax: +1 (814) 865-8499
http://www.mne.psu.edu/Directories/Faculty/Brasseur-J.html