[Grad-postdoc-assn] Hike Tomorrow

Paula Fisher paulad at ucar.edu
Tue Jun 26 11:11:48 MDT 2012

Hi everyone,

This is just a reminder about the hike tomorrow.  It should be hot, but
hopefully not as hot as today.  I suggest you start hydrating today if
you plan to hike.  If you need to cancel out of the hike, please still
join us for breakfast.  The hike is an out and back trail (not a loop),
so it will be very easy for folks to go part of the way and turn back if
it's just too hot.

See you tomorrow morning.

Paula