[Grad-postdoc-assn] Pilot testers needed

Vanessa Schweizer vanessa at ucar.edu
Tue Jan 31 13:29:02 MST 2012

Dear graduate students and postdocs,

I'm putting together an Internet survey, which is for expert elicitation. I
need to test the design with other experts like yourselves. It does not
matter if you don't know anything about the topic; I'm testing more for how
understandable the survey is. Please write me back if you would be
available for about 30 minutes over the next two weeks. I'm at Mesa Lab,
but if you're willing to volunteer and I have to go somewhere else, I'm
sure we can schedule something.

Although you will be doing the survey on your computer, I would like to be
there hear all of your reactions to it!

Thanks,
Vanessa

--