[Grad-postdoc-assn] Fwd: FameLab Seeks Participants

Vanessa Schweizer vanessa at ucar.edu
Mon Jan 16 17:09:08 MST 2012

Dear all,

Today, I was reminded about FameLab<http://astrobiologyfamelab.arc.nasa.gov/>,
and I thought I should pass this announcement along. This looks like a
great opportunity for all early career scientists (including grad
students!). A colleague of mine doing work in astrobiology tipped me off to
this program. Although astrobiology is the theme, the competition is *open
to all scientists in "space-science related" fields*. There will be a
preliminary competition in Denver on February 10 as well as an on-line
preliminary, which is running through March. Please consider participating
or passing this along to colleagues.

Thanks,
Vanessa