[Grad-postdoc-assn] Postdoc lunch Friday 12:30 RSVP

Hanna Lee hannal at ucar.edu
Wed Feb 29 11:15:15 MST 2012

Hi all,

We're going to have another postdoc lunch at the Southern Sun this
Friday. Please note that the target time this week is 12:30 due to LMWG.
However, Jason will be there around noon so feel free to show up a
little early. Again, everybody's invited and please feel free to invite
gradstudents, new comers, visitors, and fellow postdocs from different
institutions. Just a reminder for the new comers, Southern Sun is
located in the shopping plaza in Broadway/Table Mesa intersection. They
don't accept credit card, so please bring cash or check. We get 15%
discount for lunch. Unfortunately, the stout month will be over by Friday.

Please RSVP me by Thursday afternoon if you can make it.

See you on Friday,
Hanna

--
Hanna Lee, Ph.D.