[Grad-postdoc-assn] Vote for NCAR September happy hour

Terrence Mullens glasstothearson at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 29 10:45:31 MDT 2012

Hi everybody,

For those who know me, you know that this Friday is my last day at NCAR before I head back to San Jose. As such, I'm planning on going to Avery on Friday night to "celebrate" my last night here, and I just wanted to invite all of you to join me if you like. I'm thinking it would be sometime around 5:30-6pm. Let me know if you would like to join me.

-Terrence