[Grad-postdoc-assn] Vote for NCAR August happy hour

Terrence Mullens glasstothearson at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 6 11:47:33 MDT 2012

Hi All,

I just wanted to throw out this "unofficial" social event. My last day here at NCAR before I head back to San Jose is Friday, August 31, and I'm planning
on going to Avery Taphouse that night to celebrate a productive and
rewarding visit to NCAR. I would love to have any of you join me that
night, if you are interested. It's still several weeks away, so there's
no set time yet, but I'm thinking sometime like 6pm. Let me know if you
are interested in joining me.

-Terrence Mullens