[Grad-postdoc-assn] Free Webinar Series

Paula Fisher paulad at ucar.edu
Wed Apr 11 09:33:30 MDT 2012

*SciPhD Free Weekly Webinar Series*

SciPhD is providing a seven-part webinar series bringing students
through the SciPhD process of preparing for industry careers. The
webinars are 20 minute presentations followed by 10 to 15 minute Q&A
sessions.

All the webinars from previous weeks are available at www.sciphd.com
<http://www.sciphd.com>. Click on the WEBINARS link at the top of the
home page. There students can register for the upcoming free webinar as
well as gain access to the video archive. Below is the information on
the upcoming webinar on "/*Preparing for Interviews*/." The titles of
the seven webinars are:

1: Where are the jobs?
2. What are the REAL job requirements?
3. Am I qualified for this job?
4. How do I build my brand?
5. How do I convince my future employer I'm best for that job?
6. Preparing for Interviews
7. My first 90 days