[Grad-postdoc-assn] Fwd: Fwd: Teaching fellowship

Paula Fisher paulad at ucar.edu
Fri Oct 7 13:26:38 MDT 2011

Dear Grad Students and Postdocs,

Below is an opportunity to teach at Colorado College in Colorado
Springs.  CC does block courses, so the course would be shorter and more
intense than a typical semester class.

If you are an NCAR employee and you are interested in this opportunity,
you should first consult with your supervisor to ensure that you comply
with the outside employment policy.

It sounds like a great opportunity.  I'm not sure from the note below if
this is open to graduate students or not.

Paula