[Grad-postdoc-assn] [Fwd: Abstract submission deadline this Friday, May 6th for Future Leaders of Research!]

Paula Fisher paulad at ucar.edu
Mon May 2 09:39:17 MDT 2011

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Abstract submission deadline this Friday, May 6th for Future
Leaders of Research!
Date: 	Mon, 2 May 2011 09:36:27 -0600 (MDT)
From: 	Postdoctoral Association <postdocs at colorado.edu>
To: 	postdocs1011 <pac_universe at lists.Colorado.EDU>

Hi Postdocs,

Don't forget that this Friday, May 6th is the deadline for abstract
submission to the summer Future Leaders of Research Event. We're hoping
to attract a wide audience from CU, industry and the National Labs to
raise the profile of Postdocs and give you a chance to show off your
research!
To submit your abstract, fill in the attached abstract form and email it
back to us at postdocs at colorado.edu, you can also download a form and
get more information about the event at the PAC website,
www.colorado.edu/pac and click on the event link.
Thanks to all of you who have already submitted your abstracts. We hope
to see as many of you there as possible to make this event a big success
and get the Postdoc community properly recognized as the real talent and
driving force behind research at CU-Boulder!

Alina Handorean, Ph.D.
Richard Threlfall, Ph.D.

Co-Presidents
Postdoctoral Association of Colorado