[Grad-postdoc-assn] Happy hour at the Drafthouse! (Wednesday 9/29 at 7 pm)

Jasper Kok jfkok at ucar.edu
Fri Sep 24 09:04:28 MDT 2010

Hi all,

It's been too long, so we're doing a Happy Hour at the Drafthouse
(http://www.boulderdrafthouse.com/) this Wednesday (9/29) at 7 pm! The
Drafthouse is right off the Pearl street mall at 2027 13th St.

As always, anyone is welcome! Please let us know by Monday if you're
planning to come so we can make a reservation.

Hope to see you on Wednesday!

Marielle, Jasper and Julie
The Social Committee

P.s.: We're looking for one of the ASP postdocs in the 2010 - 2011
incoming 'class' to join the committee. Let one of us know if you're
interested!