[Grad-postdoc-assn] Fwd: [Fwd: CC visiting teacher position]

Maura Hagan hagan at ucar.edu
Thu May 6 11:38:29 MDT 2010

NCAR Fellows-
  Appended please find a message that I received
from Susan Foster about an opportunity of potential
interest. Please contact Susan or Raj Pandya
directly for additional info.  Best regards.
--Maura
p.s. Should you pursue a paid position you will need
to make sure that you're in compliance with NCAR/
UCAR policy (i.e., you can't get paid twice for the
same work; take a leave to teach the course, or be
sure that the teaching is over and above your research
effort).

Begin forwarded message: