[Grad-postdoc-assn] webinar for the EPA grants community

Maura Hagan hagan at ucar.edu
Tue Mar 2 10:34:47 MST 2010

NCAR Fellows-
  This opportunity may be of interest to some of you. Best regards.
--Maura

                              **********
EPA's Office of Grants and Debarment is hosting a webinar for the EPA
grants community on April 1st, 2010 at 2:00 p.m. EST. If you are
interested in applying for EPA grants or are currently managing an EPA
grant, please consider attending this one hour webinar.

The webinar will cover grants topics, including:
     how to find and apply for grant opportunities
     an update on the status of Grants.gov
     preparing a proper budget detail

In addition, we will be hosting a Q&A session during the second half of
the webinar. If you have any questions, please email them to
ogdweb.gad at epa.gov with the subject line "April Grants Webinar" in
advance of the call.  We will cover as many questions as possible during
the session.  Following the session we will post all questions and
answers on

   http://www.epa.gov/ogd/training/recip_train.htm

To enroll in the webinar and see more details including conference
materials, please go to

http://hawkeye.epa.gov/imtapp/app/conf_enrollment.uix?mID=55547&preLogin=true

The Conference ID is 55547. When prompted for a conference key, please
enter "Grants".