[Grad-postdoc-assn] Judges needed for SOARS poster session

Paula Fisher paulad at ucar.edu
Wed Jul 28 12:33:07 MDT 2010

Hi everyone,

If you would be interested in judging the SOARS poster session on
**Thursday, August 5** from 2:00-3:30 pm in the CG Auditorium, please let
us know!

As a judge you would visit two to three posters and engage in discussion
with
the protege about their poster. Then, we'd ask you to give the proteges
both oral and written feedback, and we will provide you with feedback
sheets. The feedback is meant to highlight what the protege did well,
as well as  give ideas on what could be improved - there are no
prizes and no ranking of the posters.

Thanks,
Moira

--