[Grad-postdoc-assn] ASP Hike, July 27th

Paula Fisher paulad at ucar.edu
Fri Jul 9 13:09:06 MDT 2010

*Hike and Breakfast at the Mesa Lab, July 27th @ 8:15 in the Damon Room*

Join us for a hike on July 27th first thing in the morning.  The group
will leave the Damon Room at 8:15 for a 1+ hour hike.  Please plan to
arrive on the shuttle or shortly thereafter so we can leave promptly at
8:15.  We'll have water and granola bars on hand to take with you on the
hike.  When we return, we'll reward ourselves with breakfast at 9:30.
If hiking isn't an option for you, please join us for breakfast at 9:30.

 All postdocs and graduate students at NCAR are invited to join us.  In
addition, we'd like to extend a special invitation to all Graduate
Visitor Program and Faculty Fellowship Program participants as well.

    ASP Hike
    July 27th
    ML Damon Room
    8:15 Hike
    9:30 Breakfast

I'll send out a reminder and an RSVP request the week of July 19th.

Paula