[Grad-postdoc-assn] Leadership and Lunch social next week

Paula Fisher paulad at ucar.edu
Thu Feb 25 14:30:24 MST 2010

Dear Fellows,

Next Wednesday (March 3) we have two special guests for our Leadership
and Lunch Social:  Roger Wakimoto, NCAR Director and Rick Anthes, UCAR
President.  Roger and Rick will present to you their personal views on
leadership and then take your questions.  We'll be doing all of this
over lunch in the EOL Atrium.  The details are as follows:

Lunch and Leadership Social
Wednesday March 3rd
11:30 - 1:00
FL1 EOL Atrium

Let's make this a lively and engaging interaction.  Please come prepared
with some questions and we'll be prepared to serve you lunch!

Please RSVP to me.  ASP Postdocs, please let me know either way if you
can make it.

Paula