[Grad-postdoc-assn] Fellows Retreat on Monday, please RSVP

Paula Fisher paulad at ucar.edu
Thu Feb 18 12:23:18 MST 2010

Hi All,

Monday afternoon (February 22nd)  is the NCAR Fellows Retreat for all
postdocs and graduate students at NCAR.  We'll start with lunch at noon
and then move into a series of discussion topics including "Developing a
Circle of Advisors."  The retreat will be in the Center Green Auditorium.

I'll be sending the agenda later today, but please be sure to rsvp to me
by noon tomorrow.

Our expectation is that all ASP fellows will attend unless you have an
unavoidable conflict.  ASP fellows, I expect to hear from you either way.

This event is open to all postdocs and graduate students at NCAR,
including visitors.  We especially encourage the involvement of non-ASP
fellows so that  as we develop ways to serve all of the fellows at NCAR
over the coming year, your voices will be heard.  Your ideas are
important to us and this venue is the perfect way to make sure we hear
you.  Also, don't forget the free lunch!

Paula