[Grad-postdoc-assn] Library Orientation and Open House

Maura Hagan hagan at ucar.edu
Fri Feb 12 09:43:02 MST 2010

NCAR Fellows-
   For those of you who are new to NCAR, this is a great opportunity to
learn about our library resources. Go for it! Best regards.
--Maura

Library Orientation and Open House

The NCAR Library staff personally invites you to a Library Orientation
and Open House. Enjoy refreshments while receiving a brief tour of the
Library.  Meet the library staff, learn about Library services, and
get a personal tour of our library website.