[Grad-postdoc-assn] Research review April 29th

Paul Winkler pwinkler at ucar.edu
Tue Apr 13 14:57:27 MDT 2010

Dear Colleagues,

due to the science communication workshop held on April 29th at Center
Green we decided to cancel the research reviews planned for this day.
The two speakers Michael and Natalie will give their talks on May 13th
and May 27th, respectively. Accordingly, there will be three presenters
for the final two reviews.

If you can arrange we strongly recommend attending this workshop (see
link below). Registration is open until Friday, April 16th.

http://www.nsf.gov/events/event_summ.jsp?cntn_id=116222&org=NSF

Best regards,

Julie, Lulin and Paul