[Grad-postdoc-assn] [Fwd: Link to PNNL Jobs]

Paula Fisher paulad at ucar.edu
Tue Apr 13 09:49:29 MDT 2010

Hi,

Some of you may know Phil Rasch who is at PNNL but who used to be a
scientist in CGD (and former ASP postdoc).  Here are some job
opportunities at PNNL that he wanted you to know about.

Paula

We have many exciting research positions in the Atmospheric and Global
Change Division of the Pacific Northwest National Laboratory. Our
openings include scientific support and engineering positions as well as
research positions on a range of topics in the atmospheric sciences,
water resources, and economics with opportunities at a variety of levels
ranging from postdoctoral fellows through senior scientific staff.  A
complete and concise list of our positions is available at
_http://www.pnl.gov/atmospheric/jobs.stm_