[Grad-postdoc-assn] Research Review, Thur, 7 May 2009, 10am

Jacob Fugal fugalscientific at gmail.com
Tue May 26 10:06:30 MDT 2009

Dear postdocs and grad students,

On Thursday, 28 May, at 10am we'll have our next Research Review where
Isabelle Ruin and Hannah Brenkert-Smith will be presenting from the Mesa
Lab. The meeting will be video-conferenced between FL1-2133, CG1-2655,
and the Mesa Lab's Directors Conference Room. All ASP postdocs are
expected to attend and other postdocs and grad students are invited to
attend. Please arrive on time so the speaker(s) can begin on time to an
attentive audience.

Have a good day!

Cecile and Jacob
The Research Review Committee