[Grad-postdoc-assn] TLS visit next week: Final Reminder

Mark Flanner mflanner at ucar.edu
Fri May 8 11:27:03 MDT 2009

Hi everyone -

This is a final reminder about next week's TLS visit, which begins
Monday at 9:00am in CG1 3131 with a round-table discussion on careers.
If anyone else would like to meet individually with Gene, there are two
spots available on Wednesday morning, after the scientific round-table
discussion (*which includes free breakfast*).  Also, we could use
another salad for Tuesday's potluck, if anyone wishes to volunteer.
Please feel free to email me if you have any questions.

https://wiki.ucar.edu/display/aspthompson08/Home

Best -
Mark