[Grad-postdoc-assn] [Postdocs] fellow social this friday!!

Isabelle Ruin isar at ucar.edu
Fri Mar 6 13:21:59 MST 2009

Hi All,

As nobody seems to be interested or available for this social, we
decided to cancel it.

By the way, if anyone has new ideas for some social events this month
or the next one, please let us know or, even better, join the social
committee to help them happening!
The social committee is looking for new members so feel free to jump
in (even temporarily)!
Best

Isabelle