[Grad-postdoc-assn] Fwd: [Postdocs] Reminder: Nominations for Thompson Lecture Series due next Wed.

Simona Bordoni bordoni at ucar.edu
Fri Jan 16 16:06:51 MST 2009

Dear All,

just a reminder, before taking off for the long weekend, to submit
nomination for Thompson Lecturers. The deadline (Jan 21) is
approaching quickly, and so far we only have one nominee!
Please follow the guidelines provided in the emails below.

A good weekend to everyone!
Simona

Begin forwarded message:

---