[Grad-postdoc-assn] January social

Simona Bordoni bordoni at ucar.edu
Fri Jan 2 18:02:25 MST 2009

Dear All,
the Social Committee would like to invite you for a social
next Friday, Jan 9. To be season-appropriate, we have
thought of an ice-skating night in Boulder downtown,
followed or accompanied (for those of you who don't want
or cannot ice skate) by dinner at a nearby pub. We are
going to meet at 6:30pm at the ice rink at One Boulder
Plaza:
http://www.bouldericerink.com/
We will also get a table at the Scotch Corner Pub
http://www.scotchcornerpub.com/
so that when you are tired of skating, we can all meet
there.

Please let us know if you can make it and how many of your
party by Thursday Jan 8. It would also be helpful if you
could let us know if you are indeed planning of hitting
the ice, or are just joining us for drinks and food.
Hope to see you there!
The Social Committee

---
Simona Bordoni