[Grad-postdoc-assn] Social on Thursday, RSVP Please!

Paula Fisher paulad at ucar.edu
Mon Feb 2 14:33:09 MST 2009

Hi,

The ASP social is this Thursday and I need an RSVP for the pizza. I'm
getting "real" pizza, as in not catered by the cafeteria. Please let me
know if you plan to attend. ASP Postdocs need to respond either way.

Thanks!
Paula

ASP Social: Pizza Lunch and Thompson Lecture Series Selection Debrief:
Thursday February 5 @ 12:00, CG1 South Auditorium
Now that the Thompson Lecture Series (TLS) invitees have been selected,
it’s time to talk about
the process and other TLS/ASP issues over pizza and salad. Please join
us for lunch at the
Center Green South Auditorium on Thursday at noon.
All postdocs and graduate students at NCAR are invited and encouraged to
participate. Please
RSVP to Paula (paulad at ucar.edu) if you plan to attend (ASP postdocs
should reply either way).