[Grad-postdoc-assn] Asp Up-the-Hill Slow Poker team

Mercy Borbor-Cordova mcordova at ucar.edu
Tue Sep 9 09:24:55 MDT 2008

Dear All:

-  -

Finally, our team is formed by the following participants:

Mark Flanner

Isabel Ruin

Jennifer Kay

Russ Schumaker

Jian Lu

Nedjdeljka Zagar

Peter Lauritzen

Mark has accepted to be the team leader, thus he would be coordinating
the actions during the race with the collaboration of all the team and
support group.

We still need a good name for the team; otherwise we will be the boring
ASP team. Please share your ideas and we can have a consensus about the
name for the team by today. We need to sign in ASAP.

The link for the guidelines is as follow:

https://www.ucar.edu/eac/events/UpTheHill/UTH%202008/SlowPokerGuidelines.pdf

Cheers !

Social Committee, Andrea and Mercy J.