[Grad-postdoc-assn] pub social in November

Simona Bordoni bordoni at ucar.edu
Fri Oct 24 12:28:15 MDT 2008

Hi All,
the social committee would like to invite you all to a November pub social.

We are going to meet at Connor O'Neill's (1922 13th Street) on Thursday
Nov 6th starting at 6pm.
Everybody is welcome to join and bring significant others, friends and
kids. It will be a great opportunity to get to know better the new
postdocs... and maybe talk about the presidential election?!

Please, RSVP by Wednesday 5th, so that we can make a head count and
reserve tables.
Hope to hear from you all,

Simona, on behalf of the Social committee.

--
Simona Bordoni
Postdoctoral Researcher