[Grad-postdoc-assn] [Fwd: opening for part-time instructor at Front Range Community College]

Russ Schumacher rschumac at ucar.edu
Tue Nov 18 10:15:15 MST 2008

All,

A colleague sent this announcement along (attached) for a part-time
instructor in meteorology at Front Range Community College and asked me
to pass it along.  Since there was some discussion of teaching
opportunities at the recent retreat, I thought it might be of interest
to some of you.  (It shows a deadline of Oct. 31, but apparently they
still haven't filled the position.)

Russ

--
Russ Schumacher
Postdoctoral Fellow, Advanced Study Program
e-mail: rschumac at ucar.edu
phone: 303.497.2846