[Grad-postdoc-assn] TLS potluck: please respond on the wiki

Simona Bordoni bordoni at ucar.edu
Fri Nov 7 11:18:49 MST 2008

Dear all,
during Ray Pierrehumbert's visit on Nov. 20-21, as part of the Thompson
Lecture series, we will be hosting a potluck dinner on Friday Nov. 21 at
6pm in Damon room at the Mesa Lab.

A large tray of vegeterian lasagna, together with cups/plastic
ware/plates, will be provided. We ask that you bring something to share
with everybody. In order to minimize overlaps, this year we are trying
something new: the TLS committee has agreed on a list of items which we
think should be provided and we ask you to sign up to bring one (or
more) of these items. The "menu" has now been posted on the wiki:
https://www.wiki.ucar.edu/display/aspthompson08/Pierrehumbert+Potluck+Sign-Up
Please sign your name next to the the item(s) you would like to bring.

All are welcome: graduate students, postdocs, family and significant others.
Thanks!
Simona

--
Simona Bordoni