[Grad-postdoc-assn] [Fwd: list of participants for TLS]

Simona Bordoni bordoni at ucar.edu
Wed Nov 5 11:52:17 MST 2008

Dear all,
I have just realized that in some of my emails regarding the incoming
Thompson Lecture, I have been using a  mailing list which does not
include some of you. Please find attached an email that I sent last week
about compiling a list of participants for Ray Pierrehumbert's visit. I
apologize to those of you who are getting this email more than once!!
thanks
Simona

--
Simona Bordoni