[Grad-postdoc-assn] pub social this Thursday!

Kelley Barsanti barsanti at ucar.edu
Tue May 6 14:49:15 MDT 2008

Hi All,

Thanks to all of you that made it to our last pub social...it was quite
a success!

We have another scheduled for this Thursday, May 8.  I am looking for
some feedback on location.  Did people enjoy the Walnut?  Are there
other location suggestions?  Please send me your comments ASAP, as we
should announce the location tomorrow.

Additionally, the social committee is looking for several new
faces/bodies/ideas.  Please let me know if you are interested.

Thanks!

Kelley
--
Kelley Barsanti