[Grad-postdoc-assn] Presentations and Lunch with Journalism Fellows

Paula Fisher paulad at ucar.edu
Wed Jun 25 11:44:42 MDT 2008

Dear NCAR Fellows,

This Friday the ASP Social will include a group of visiting journalism
fellows with the purpose of facilitating a discussion about the science
being conducted at NCAR.  It will involve a series of short
presentations (2-slides) by ASP fellows regarding their work followed by
a lunch.  All postdocs and grad students are invited and encouraged to
attend.

The bios of the journalism fellows can be found here:
http://www.asp.ucar.edu/pdf/NJF_Bios.pdf

As mentioned, this event is open to all postdocs and grad students in
the organization, including visitors.  We would love to have you join us.

**If you are not an ASP postdoc and plan to attend, please let me know
by 3:00 today.**  This will be a catered lunch and I need to ensure that
we have enough for everyone.

Please note that the time has changed from the original announcement
regarding this event.  It will now start at 11:00.

    ASP Social with Journalism Fellows
    Friday June 27 @ 11:00 am
    FL-1,  EOL Atrium

Thanks!