[Grad-postdoc-assn] Thompson Lecture Series

Simona Bordoni bordoni at ucar.edu
Wed Jul 30 13:33:14 MDT 2008

Dear All,
as we start getting ready for the next Thompson Lecture, we would like
to gauge your opinion on Inez Fung's visit.
Were you happy with the final outcome? Do you have any suggestions on
how to improve incoming lectures?
Please, feel free to comment on any aspect on Inez's visit, from the
individual meetings, round-table discussions, social events, etc.

We are looking forward to hearing from you.

ASP Thompson Lecture Series Committee:
Simona Bordoni (bordoni at ucar.edu)
Mark Flanner (mflanner at ucar.edu)
Song-Lak Kang (songlak at ucar.edu)