[Grad-postdoc-assn] Postdoctoral fellowship opportunities at UCAR member institutions

Scott Briggs sbriggs at ucar.edu
Fri Jul 18 11:11:41 MDT 2008

Hi All, a message from Maura...

Our collaborators at UCAR and in the UCAR member and affiliate
community asked the Advanced Study Program to help them promote
postdoctoral fellowship opportunities at their home institutions.
Toward that end we have created a web site at http://www.asp.ucar.edu/
opportunities/member_opportunities.php where we will intermittently
post related announcements. I hope that this service will be of
interest and value to you.

Sincerely,
Maura Hagan

Scott Briggs